Join Milwaukee Burger Company’s Loyalty Program and earn free beer, great prizes, and MBC cash back!
Loyalty Points Plan
Cash back via MBC bucks
I Want Beer Tour
10 Unique Beers
MBC Pint Glass
25 Unique Beers
MBC Swag T-Shirt
50 Unique Beers
MBC Growler with Beer of Choice
100 Unique Beers
MBC 1/4 Zip Pullover
250 Unique Beers
Milwaukee Brewery Crawl for Two
*Brewery selection is subject to change
500 Unique Beers
MBC BOSS CLUB and MBC Custom Cooler
MBC BOSS CLUB
- Free 4oz Upgrades on Tap Beers
- 12oz beer gets you a 16oz pour
- 16oz beer gets you a 20oz pour
- We will be purchasing special 20oz glassware
- Not valid for Brewsers
Etched Tap Handle for Beer Tour Wall of Fame
- Will be started/made upon first member
- Name will be etched into custom tap handle
- Handle will be hung in the restaurant
750 Unique Beers
Great American Beer Festival Trip
- Full paid trip for you to attend the Great American Beer Festival in Denver Colorado – occurs every October
- Largest Craft Beer Festival in the Country
- Premier Craft Beers to be Tasted and Beer Tasting Parties going on during the festival
- Once milestone is reached we would coordinate with you to attend the next beer festival that would work for you
- Includes Roundtrip Airfare, 2 nights of Lodging, and 2 Days of Tickets to the Festival for one person
- Guests could come along – but airfare and festival tickets would be on their own, they could lodge with you
1000 Unique Beers
Free Beer for One Year!
- 365 total free beer credits will be awarded to anyone reaching this milestone
- Max of 3 free beers available to be used each calendar day
- Free beers are not to be given to other customers by the winner of this reward
- Valid only on 12oz and 16oz tap beers – 34oz brewsers are excluded
“I Want Beer” Tour Rules and FAQ’s
How it works
- Your electronic loyalty account will track every unique tap beer you drink – server will assign your tab to your loyalty account via phone# or last name lookup upon checkout
- A Unique Beer is defined as a unique brewery and beer type – if you order two spotted cows you will only get credit for 1 unique beer. If you come in the next day and order a spotted cow you will not get an additional unique beer credit as you have already “used” that beer.
- Once you’ve met the different beer milestones you will earn the designated prize
- Along the tour you will receive one free beer for every 10 unique purchased – your free beers will count towards your tour if they are unique to your tour beers list
- Beer Tour members get credit only for beers they (the individual member) have consumed in the visit. (Extra beers by people in your party will not be added for extra credits).
- Participants must be of legal drinking age to earn points and rewards. Laws require us to see a government issued ID when serving alcohol.
- Rewards are subject to change at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many beers can I have per day?
You can add 5 beers to your loyalty account per day for the Beer Tour. Beers purchased beyond that will still count towards the loyalty points plan but will not give you credit for the Beer Tour aspect.
How often can I buy beers in a day and have it count towards the tour?
Only 2 tabs are able to be assigned to your loyalty account and accepted per day. However, if you choose to visit more than twice a day, we’ll happily credit your account with manager approval. This only applies to the points plan – the Beer Tour only allows only two checks per day, max.
Can I get credit for unique beers purchased at any MBC Location?
Yes! All MBC locations are participating in the I Want Beer Tour and you will get credit at any location.
Does a beer flight count towards the beer program and as four separate beers?
No, unfortunately only individual 9oz, 12oz, and 16oz beers count towards the beer tour plan.
When will my beers be added to my account?
After you sign up, your unique beers are credited immediately after every check is closed out & details are shown on your guest receipt.
How do I know how many unique beers I have tallied so far?
Click on the "Log In" button above and you will be able to see where you stand for Loyalty Points and for the "I Want Beer" Tour Standing.
What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
Fill out the email form on this page if you have any additional questions, issues, or requests.