Manager Internship Program
Milwaukee Burger Company offers summer internships to exceptional candidates currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program. The three-month paid program is essentially a shortened version of our full management training program, in which the intern will work through multiple functions of the restaurant. The internship also includes a summer-long project, jointly created between the intern and GM. Admission is highly selective, targeting candidates who want to get a jump-start on their careers with Milwaukee Burger Company.
Tuesday, May 29th
Friday, Aug 31st
- Controlling day-to-day operations of restaurant
- Training on giving guests high levels of hospitality
- Scheduling and supervision of staff
- Developing & motivating our staff
- Vendor relationships
- Controlling profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Attend quarterly GM budget meeting with other 10 GM’s in company
Skills & Requirements
- In an accredited restaurant management program
- A passion for food, exceptional work ethic & dedication
- A want to be a GM of a restaurant